surrey-online.co.uk > surreyBUSINESS :: Surrey Classifieds :: > New website for fun and practical childrens gifts

New website for fun and practical childrens gifts - Posted By s1210g (s1210g) on 9th Oct 11 at 11:51am
I've just started a brand new business selling fun and practical gifts for young children. More than just a toy shop, this business is designed to be a one stop shop for getting those all important gifts for the young children in your life. Our entire product range is fun and either practical, educational or creative.

www.minitown.co.uk

Selling items such as small and soft backpacks in the shape of animals, an exclusive knitwear range designed by a UK designer which cannot be found in any shops, animal door stops, drinks bottles, clocks, watches, the list goes on...

I'd love you to take a look at it and as a thank you, I'll give you 10% off all orders* between now and the end of October 2011, just use the code surbiton10.

Thank you for reading!

*Unfortunately the discount cannot be used on the designer scarf range or animal encounters