surrey-online.co.uk > surreyLIVING :: Eating Out :: > A great Arabian Retaurant In London

A great Arabian Retaurant In London - Posted By nicholascage (nicholascage) on 21st Aug 13 at 7:21am
Hey, today I was looking through a list of some of the top Arabian restaurants in London that offer mouth watering Arabian cuisine along with top notch services and I came across a really great Arabian restaurant named Al-Khayma.

Al Khayma –is one of the best and the most lavishly themed Arabian restaurants in Essex, London that offers delicious, mouth-watering Arabian and morocco food in Arabic laid back atmosphere. Al-Khayma provides you with a great and an exciting dining experience, combined with authentic food, Arabic music, and outstanding service that you will ever witness.

Al-Khayma which means the tent in Arabic brings you the most authentic Arabic feel in London. The restaurant features private Khayma booths that allow you to dine and wine in private with your family members. Each Khayma booth encompass a capacity of around 2-25 people who can enjoy an extraordinary evening out there accompanied with live belly dancers, traditional waiters, Arabic music and authentic cuisine. The life size camel also adds to the beauty and makes it an exclusive experience for you and your family.

So, visit the extensive Arabic restaurant named Al-Khayma in Ilford to have the perfect dining experience with your family and experience the best Arabic cuisine with all the modern amenities and top notch services.

To have a look at their extensive menu visit http://www.londondarbar.com/al-khayma/

Re: A great Arabian Retaurant In London - Posted By ragasaans (ragasaans) on 2nd Oct 17 at 5:53am
Thank you For sharing this information, Added my list

Re: A great Arabian Retaurant In London - Posted By bajajkuning (bajajkuning) on 10th Oct 17 at 9:50am
Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog
platform are you using for this website? I’m
getting sick and tired of WordPress because I’ve had issues www.beton-mixer.com