surrey-online.co.uk > surreyLIVING :: Eating Out :: > New way of getting to and from Surrey restaurants

New way of getting to and from Surrey restaurants - Posted By ben360 (ben360) on 14th Sep 09 at 10:30pm
Hi, i just wanted to make the users of this forum aware of a great service based in Surrey to make it easier for people to get to and from nice pubs and restaurants, especially in remote areas: www.scoot2boot.com It allows you the freedom to travel to and from a night out or a dinner party in your own vehicle and to still enjoy a few drinks. At the end of the night a scoot2boot chauffeur arrrives to meet you on a folding scooter which fits in the boot of your car in a protective bag. You are then driven safely home. The chauffeur then unpacks his scooter and heads off to the next job. It's a great service and costs just slightly more than a one way cab journey. In the morning you've got your car outside your home, ready for use.

Re: New way of getting to and from Surrey restau.. - Posted By edwardjones (edwardjones) on 7th Oct 09 at 10:52am
Hi,

I look for restaurants on http://www.quoakle.com {Grin}

Greetz,

EdwardJones

Re: New way of getting to and from Surrey restau.. - Posted By nicholascage (nicholascage) on 24th Jun 13 at 9:32am
I love visiting London Darbar - the restaurant. It a perfect Indian restaurant offering top quality cuisine with top notch services. I really like having my evening supper out there.