surrey-online.co.uk > surreyLIVING :: Eating Out :: > Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey?

Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey? - Posted By aj999 (aj999) on 28th Oct 09 at 4:06pm
Does anyone know any really good Indian Restaurants in Surrey ? I'm trying to find one that ticks all the boxes... has quality food, a good choice of dishes, and friendly service! I'm looking for somewhere to go as a couple, and maybe also with a group of friends some other time. Please respond! Thank you {Smile}

Oh yeah and I live in the KT9 area so somewhere not too far would be ideal! However, any recommendation is welcome as I'm also looking for the very best of the best in Surrey!

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey ? - Posted By carmina (carmina) on 29th Oct 09 at 6:04pm
I am an Indian food lover, I found this web site www.myindianmeal.com and I found it really good, i have been all ready in a few restaurants in London and they were fantastic. Check their web site for info you wouldnt be disapointed.

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey ? - Posted By johnchristine375 (johnchristine375) on 11th Jan 10 at 12:38pm
Joe Allen Restaurant is a great place, food amazing,and even reasonable! Joe Allen Restaurant buzzes with a warm, friendly atmosphere. The service is friendly and informal and the wine list is extensive. Whether you're looking for the best brunch in London, a quick pre -theater meal, for an atmospheric lunch, dinner, or a late supper after the theater, Joe Allen offers it all. and you can book you table for Joe Allen Restaurant from http://covent-garden.fluidrestaurantguide.co.uk/ site!

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey ? - Posted By darel60 (darel60) on 2nd Mar 10 at 4:58am
I am going for a trip with my fiance to europe and really confused about which restaurant to choose from so while searching i came through this website covent-garden.fluidrestaurantguide.co.uk/ , Is this website is really good as it sounds on web?

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey ? - Posted By aj999 (aj999) on 2nd Mar 10 at 9:33am
There seems to be a lot of great Indian restaurants in London.. but I'm really looking for something much more local, actually situated in Surrey! And preferably someone on this forum who's eaten there before so that they can give their real opinion of the place {Smile} Surely there are more Indian restaurants in Surrey? No one ever seems to mention them... Com'on people.

This is a little off topic, but I'm also curious to know what everyone's favourite Indian dish is! {Smile} Mine would be a Chicken Madras because I love the ones with lots of sauce! {Cheesy} but maybe you'll help me discover something new! {Rolleyes}
What's your favourite Indian dish?

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey ? - Posted By giggs1434 (giggs1434) on 11th Apr 10 at 6:49pm
Hello giggs1434 behave on this forum Please

all below duplicate post

I am going for a trip with my fiance to europe and really confused about which restaurant to choose from so while searching i came through this covent restaurant website , Is this restaurant really good as it sounds on web?

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey ? - Posted By mikerich (mikerich) on 14th Apr 10 at 7:50am
There will be many indians and pakistani restaurants , but you have to check that..

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey ? - Posted By natural99 (natural99) on 30th Apr 10 at 5:11pm
Karahidubba is quite good for indian food. I would advise you to try Sud Ovest as well, heard of it before?

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey ? - Posted By aj999 (aj999) on 4th May 10 at 9:03am
Hello natural99 {Smile} No, I haven't heard of either. Where abouts in Surrey are they based?

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey? - Posted By natural99 (natural99) on 4th May 10 at 9:39am
Here aj999: Sud Ovest, Kingston-upon-Thames
54 Coombe Rd, Guildford, Surrey KT2 7AF
020 8549 0084

They also have a website: www.sudovest.co.uk hope it helped {Cool}

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey? - Posted By aj999 (aj999) on 18th May 10 at 2:13pm
thanks natural99! always good to hear from real people about stuff like this! I'll keep that place in mind next time I fancy an indian meal {Smile}

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey? - Posted By kieranmac (kieranmac) on 19th May 10 at 1:07pm
good indian restaurant in surrey? The Viceroy in Molesey (just up from the high street) everyday of the week!!! amazing value and great food!!

had a lot of Indian food and they are the cheapest and the food is very good as well!

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey? - Posted By kieranmac (kieranmac) on 19th May 10 at 1:08pm
chicken pathia = hot and sweet!

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey? - Posted By morkel182 (morkel182) on 14th Jun 10 at 6:32pm

I am going for a trip with my fiance to europe and really confused about which restaurant to choose from so while searching i came through this website http://coventgarden.fluidrestaurantguide.co.uk/ , Is this website is really good as it sounds on web?

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey? - Posted By sandalsjay (sandalsjay) on 29th Nov 10 at 1:56pm
I think I might regret letting you in on this little gem which I closely regard as a secret, but I can't resist sharing it with you all because it is that damn good.
It's an all you can eat buffet but the key thing is that it comes at a truly amazing price! Including a cobra beer and 2 poppadoms for starters, my last meal there came to just £10! (yes, that's all you can eat buffet, every day, all day - well, pretty much all day...)

But not only that, also the standard of food was far beyond what I expected for the price and service was friendly!

Look for the Princess of India {Wink} That's all I'm saying {Wink}

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey? - Posted By aamaadmi (aamaadmi) on 22nd Mar 12 at 1:52am
Lets Spot,the first Indian food portal to rate and review recipes and save and share your own dishes all for free!

Indian Food Portal

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey? - Posted By happychap (happychap) on 24th Oct 12 at 2:57pm
I believe that that this the BEST Bangladeshi & Indian Restaurant in Surrey, people come from far and wide to eat there try it you will not be disappointed. {Smile}

Merstham Tandoori - Discover the magical taste of Bangladeshi & Indian cuisine Iwww.mersthamtandoori.co.uk

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey? - Posted By nicholascage (nicholascage) on 28th Mar 13 at 8:13am
Checkout London Darbar- The Indian restaurant http://www.londondarbar.com/the-restaurant.

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey? - Posted By jacob143 (jacob143) on 19th Apr 13 at 7:53am
Well you can not really say Indian and Pakistani food in the same sentence..The foods are so different and so are their delicacies..I am sure there are plenty of them in Surrey..

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey? - Posted By nicholascage (nicholascage) on 25th May 13 at 11:41am
I can suggest you a very good Indian restaurant, its named as London Darbar- The restaurant and it is one of the best restaurant in London offering good quality and delicious Indian food. You can have a look at the menu and other stuff at : http://www.londondarbar.com/the-restaurant/

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey? - Posted By rachil1 (rachil1) on 4th Dec 14 at 11:47am
If you could travel to Cheadle then i would suggest a lovely place where you can enjoy authentic Indian food. Its name is Aamchi Mumbai. You'll love the interiors and the attendants are also very friendly. Be there.

Re: Good Indian Restaurant in Surrey? - Posted By myspicetin (myspicetin) on 25th Nov 15 at 5:09pm
Hi,

Whilst not a Indian restaurant we are a great online startup brining authentic Indian Ingredients to your home. If you love curry why not buy one of our authentic Indian Spices tins . We have some special offers with surrey-online readers;

MySpice Tin - Buy a authentic SpiceTin