surrey-online.co.uk > surreyLIVING :: Special Interests :: Film Making in Surrey :: > What productions are people currently working on?

What productions are people currently working on? - Posted By Sam (sam) on 6th Sep 10 at 3:28pm
I am an independent filmmaker with the Surrey & SW London Film Club. I am currently in post production for my short film 'The Girl with Two Masks" which is heavily influenced by Japanese films like the Audition and is about a Girl who can only express herself through the use of masks. It explores the rehabilitation of her through her first male contact in over a decade. The conflict in the asylum after the introduction of the male psychiatrist is hopefully the pay-off for the film's ending.

My film group also has an art house vampire film and a Kung Fu film in production. What are other filmmakers, actors etc in Surrey up to?

Re: What productions are people currently workin.. - Posted By stelios (stelios) on 20th Sep 10 at 9:36am
Im a an actor too, you know. I was on a shoot last weekend. Played a psychotic clown and who was brutalised to death with pliers!

Your projects sound fun. How can I get involved?

Re: What productions are people currently workin.. - Posted By Sam (sam) on 21st Sep 10 at 12:00pm
We are always on the look out for fresh blood, especially actors in Surrey. If you go to facebook and type in the Surrey & SW London Film Club into the search window, you'll get our group.

Re: What productions are people currently workin.. - Posted By stelios (stelios) on 22nd Sep 10 at 4:38pm
Yeah, I have joined, what films do you have coming up that I can be in?

Re: What productions are people currently workin.. - Posted By piterjhon001 (piterjhon001) on 27th Mar 11 at 5:11pm
I want to know about filmmaker profession. Any body suggest me about this.