surrey-online.co.uk > surreyLIVING :: General :: > Snow in Surrey

Snow in Surrey - Posted By surreygirl (surreygirl) on 2nd Feb 09 at 5:12pm
So nice to see people walking leisurely in the snow and peaceful with little or no traffic.

Rydens

Re: The Snow - Snowman Art in Surrey - Posted By yso (yso) on 3rd Feb 09 at 2:30am
Ice sculpting is one of the most amaizing art activities and but Surrey  is no Finland
And inventive Surrey people try their own version of winter art something more interesting I reckon it is a good fun to start here 
Surrey Snowmen Art Gallery
[table border=0 cellspacing="0" cellpadding="10" width=85%][tr][td]Weybridge Snowman 2009 {Wink} [/td][td]Broadwater Lake Snowman {Cool} [/td][td]Bannana Exotic Little Guy {Shocked} [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Weybridge[/td][td]Surrey[/td][td]Exotic[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Re: The Snow - Posted By surreygill (surreygill) on 3rd Feb 09 at 4:05pm
This was our dog Ollie (a lurcher cross aged 7) in the snow at home in Walton-on-Thames yesterday (Monday) morning...

Re: The Snow - Posted By Jamie Stuart (jamie) on 4th Feb 09 at 10:16am
My friends built a massive snowman and I took a few photos of the area, many places were completely snowed over which made driving anywhere impossible. {Unsure}
Car stuck in the snow
Cars driving on the wrong side of the road!
Snowed in
Giant snowman (obviously a fulham fan)

Re: The Snow - Posted By KK (kris) on 16th Dec 09 at 11:36am
And is snowing again in Surrey
Not much but always

Re: The Snow - Posted By Jamie Stuart (jamie) on 16th Dec 09 at 12:49pm
Big flakes of snow are falling now. I wonder how long it will last... {Rolleyes}
Could we have a white Christmas this year?? {Wink}

Re: Snow in Surrey - Posted By 4action (4action) on 22nd Dec 09 at 8:44am
Careful drivers we have funny roads this morning. Even your driveway can be lethal. Head bumps and broken legs are unfortunate drawback of winter!!! Not mentioning cancelled flights :-(.

Re: Snow in Surrey - Posted By mikerich (mikerich) on 14th Apr 10 at 7:52am
Beautiful pics.. What a whether to enjoy but I know , its hard to work / travel in such whether..