surrey-online.co.uk > surreyLIVING :: Night Clubs & Gigs :: > Did Michael Jackson visit Surrey?

Did Michael Jackson visit Surrey? - Posted By lola (lola) on 26th Jun 09 at 9:54am
Hello Everyone
I just wondered does anyone know this? And if yes please let me know why and when he visited Surrey.
I am not sure this is the best part of the forum to post but I reckon I'll find here people who like music and may know stuff like that

Re: Did Michael Jackson visit Surrey? - Posted By djubber (djubber) on 27th Jun 09 at 6:31pm
Hello Guys,
I do not know about visit to Surrey. I checked and the nearest possible is Sonning-on-ThamesSonning-on-ThamesBerkshireSonning-on-Thames
I'm MJ's big fun and I will miss his music and what a shame THI IS IT - no more concerts
I hope I will get refund I paid on eBay £200x2 for my 24/07 show. I paid using PayPal but it was over 45days ago and PayPal is not accepting this claim. Is anyone from Surrey in similar situation? I'm from Woking and happy to talk to someone in similar situation.

Re: Did Michael Jackson visit Surrey? - Posted By nush (nush) on 1st Jul 09 at 2:21pm
Regarding MJ's visit to Surrey I believe he did not visit Surrey in pourpose.
Regarding Music and Music Artists
When I hear this music flood of MJ's hits I think POP died not MJ. I had a quick look on charts and schedule for concerts in the UK. Majority of music out there is 80s and 90s.
Two big live music events in Surrey this year Errol Brown in Croydon and Leonard Cohen in Weybridge - Their music is great but they both can remember Queen Victoria {Wink}
Glastonbury 2009 - the biggest star Bruce Springsteen. I love the guy but who next?
It has been nothing new in mainstream music for ages {Shocked} .
Why people stopped inventing great POP in XXI century{Confused}
Where are our young artist? Can anyone stay for longer than one or two albums?
The last big music main stream invention was Techno in late 80s.

Main stream music is dead:(

Re: Did Michael Jackson visit Surrey? - Posted By cubberley (cubberley) on 9th Jul 09 at 5:53am
I am Michael jackson's big fan and I will miss his music. MJ's visit to Surrey I believe he did not visit Surrey in pourpose[size=8pt]For a complete update on http://woodenspears.com [/size].