surrey-online.co.uk

Welcome to the
surrey-online.CO.UK
registration form

By registering for free you will get access to our Online Forum and you will be able to comment on news articles
surrey-online.co.uk :: surreyBUSINESS :: Surrey Classifieds :: Lose 14lbs and 12 inches in 4 weeks - Fitness Boot - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
gavinwalsh1
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Sex: Unspecified
Lose 14lbs and 12 inches in 4 weeks - Fitness Boot (6th Apr 10 at 1:33pm UTC)
Fitness Boot Camp starting in Richmond
Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me posting about our new fitness boot camp in Richmond on your forum.

Last month, we thought we'd spice things up a little bit at boot camp and run a competition. The idea was simple: train hard, follow the nutrition guidelines, take 'before' and 'after' measurements, as well as pictures and see what you could achieve in just 4 weeks by sticking to the program.

The results were fantastic, but in the end there could only be one winner. Diana Munoz took first prize and you can see why from her photo's below:

http://www.thebootcamp.co.uk/#/transformation-winner/4539626927

As if losing 12 inches of bodyfat and feeling great wasn't enough, Diana also won £200 and her boot camp fee back for her efforts. Happy days!

From April 19th we will be running the competition again! Woohoo! It's open to everyone, so why not join our very first Richmond boot camp for the chance to win some extra spending money and a better body to boot?!

You can check out all of the rules HERE, but if you're looking to get in shape for the summer and win yourself £200 then book your place now.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a great week and I hope to see you soon,

Gavin
www.thebootcamp.co.uk

tenverr
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Sex: Unspecified
Re: Lose 14lbs and 12 inches in 4 weeks - Fitnes.. (9th Apr 10 at 8:04pm UTC)
Hello,

This is really great information about loosing weight. this information is very helpful for fat or over weighted people.you are right to loose weight we have to do work hard. my opinion is same as yours to loose weight we have to do exercises because without exercise or workout it is very difficult to loose weight. and if anyone loose weight with the help of tablets then they loose there fitness.

thanks!!