surrey-online.co.uk

Welcome to the
surrey-online.CO.UK
registration form

By registering for free you will get access to our Online Forum and you will be able to comment on news articles
surrey-online.co.uk :: surreyBUSINESS :: Surrey Classifieds :: Dog lovers wanted - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
carene
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Sex: Unspecified
Dog lovers wanted (16th Jul 12 at 1:10pm UTC)
Hi, I run a local home dog boarding company and due to rising demand, I am looking to recruit additional carers to my team in or bordering the KT postcode area.

Carers look after dogs in their own home while his/her owners are away. This can be a weekend or for their longer main holiday. We never board aggressive dogs or dogs with behaviour problems with carers and you get to meet the dogs and their owners in advance of the board.

It's also very flexible. You don't have to board all year round and can choose how often you board and the types of dogs you would like to look after.

Some of my carers have a dog of their own and some no longer have any pets. Most of my carers would liken the role to that of a grandparent, as you get to have all the fun with the dog without the time and financial commitment.

I ask that any potential carers are home during the day, so this would suit a housewife/ husband, someone working from home, a retiree or even a teacher wanting to earn a small extra income during the holidays. That you don't have any children under 6 years old. That you have a secure home & garden and that you have experience with dogs.

If you would like further information or an informal chat about becoming a carer, then please do contact me (Carene) on 01483 592612 or at kt@waggingtailsuk.co.uk. Further information can also be found under the carers tab at www.waggingtailsuk.co.uk/kt.

I look forward to hearing from you!
 Printable View