surrey-online.co.uk

Welcome to the
surrey-online.CO.UK
registration form

By registering for free you will get access to our Online Forum and you will be able to comment on news articles
surrey-online.co.uk :: surreyBUSINESS :: Surrey Classifieds :: Pledge Your Support for Hindhead Artist - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
pivlon
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Sex: Unspecified
Pledge Your Support for Hindhead Artist (29th May 15 at 9:52am UTC)

Hi everyone as a Hindhead based local artist/designer, for a while now I’ve been working on an art/photography project centred around Bramshott Common on the Surrey/Hampshire border a uniquely beautiful area.

The project. ‘Bramshott. Walking With Buddy.’ will be a bespoke limited edition art book featuring approx eighty full colour images primarily featuring views of Bramshott Common, but including Ludshott and Waggoners Wells across 104 pages. Cloth covered hardback, foil blocked cover with dust-jacket and lay flat binding.

The Work. Photography and post production work on the images is complete as is the design of the book. Now ‘all’ that remains is printing binding and finishing…

That’s where you come in. Art printing, binding and finishing is not cheap and crowdfunding is the only way I can see this project coming to fruition, I’d really like your help. If you appreciate the beauty of this landscape and you’d like to help me produce this labour of love and eagerly awaited project, please pledge your support.

There are opportunities to receive limited edition prints, to get your name in the book – and also a limited edition copy of the book & prints. 
I think we’ve got something special here – and I’d like very much to share it with you.

See more of the work and learn more about ‘Bramshott. Walking With Buddy.’ by visiting:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1454843697/bramshott-walking-with-buddy-a-limited-edition-art

Printable View