surrey-online.co.uk

Welcome to the
surrey-online.CO.UK
registration form

By registering for free you will get access to our Online Forum and you will be able to comment on news articles
surrey-online.co.uk :: surreyBUSINESS :: Surrey Classifieds :: Mobile studio service for family & child portraits - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
davidnashphotography
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Sex: Unspecified
Mobile studio service for family & child portraits (16th Sep 09 at 12:53pm UTC)
David Nash Photography is currently offering a free studio photography shoot in the comfort of your own home, or at my home in Walton-on-Thames.

David Nash Photography has a fully mobile studio photography setup and will come to your home if desired and give you between 30 and 60 minutes of free time. I don't believe in charging a sitting fee on top of the cost of prints, which is why I offer a free session. These shoots would usually cost between £75 and £150 just for the sitting fee alone, with prints on top. This is the perfect way of getting pictures of your family and children with no initial outlay. This is what makes David Nash Photography a portrait photographer with a difference.Please visit my website, www.davidnashphotography.co.uk for more details and a contact form, or find me on Facebook.

Offering a mobile studio service for Family & Child portraits in Surrey
 Printable View