surrey-online.co.uk

Welcome to the
surrey-online.CO.UK
registration form

By registering for free you will get access to our Online Forum and you will be able to comment on news articles
surrey-online.co.uk :: surreyLIVING :: Special Interests :: Dog Walking in Surrey :: Border Collie Walks - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
missh
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Sex: Unspecified
Border Collie Walks (18th Feb 10 at 9:04pm UTC)
walks for people with border collies and border collie x's
Hi

Were looking for people with border collies who are interested in meeting up in your local area with like minded people who own border collies, we already have a few members from this area and are looking for a few more.

As well as this there is lots of information about the border collie breed, if your looking for a border collie or know any that need rehoming in your local area there are people who might be able to help too {Smile}

for more info take a look at Border Collie Worldany events are advertised on the Border Collie Forum and if you become a member there are also regular email updates with information on walks. Some of these meets are also attended by people from Pets Mania thats a site for anything pet related {Smile}

No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Border Collie Walks (19th Feb 10 at 9:31am UTC)
Hi, i may be interested in this. i have an 11yr old collie. could you give me some idea of times and cost? thanks michelle

missh
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Border Collie Walks (11th Mar 10 at 5:45pm UTC)
All our walks are free to come on, and our forum is free to join {Smile}
 Printable View