surrey-online.co.uk

Welcome to the
surrey-online.CO.UK
registration form

By registering for free you will get access to our Online Forum and you will be able to comment on news articles
surrey-online.co.uk :: surreyLIVING :: Eating Out :: Christmas day DInner / Lunch family? - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
drtyeddy
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Sex: Unspecified
Christmas day DInner / Lunch family? (14th Jul 09 at 1:59pm UTC)
looking for a good xmas day dinner without the washing up!!
Hello everyone,
First post here!
have hit a wall searching for a good christmas day dinner and thought I'd put it out to the masses?
Anyone know any good places to go, not looking for anything fancy, just some good proper food.
there are 4 of us, youngest being 15 and all love a good roast with ALL the trimmings but are feeling we deserve a year off!
All recommendations welcome, prob £100 per head is absolute maximum!

aj999
[Avatar]

Regular Member ***
Sex: Male
Re: Christmas day DInner / Lunch family? (16th Jul 09 at 9:09am UTC)
it's a little early to be talking about Christmas isnt it? {Tongue Out} haha. i dont realy know of anywhere tho, sorry.. i tend to stay at home over the Christmas period and have big family meals {Smile}

foodmaniac
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Christmas day DInner / Lunch family? (14th Aug 09 at 11:19am UTC)
Visit this site, I have recently discovered it.

It isVisit this site, I have recently discovered it.aVisit this site, I have recently discovered it.collection of the best restaurants, pubs, and takeaways listed throughout Visit this site, I have recently discovered it.Visit this site, I have recently discovered it.Visit this site, I have recently discovered it.Visit this site, I have recently discovered it.Visit this site, I have recently discovered it.Visit this site, I have recently discovered it.Visit this site, I have recently discovered it..
It is quite appealing and a good source of information for all the food lovers like me. There is an extensive list of restaurants and takeaways for which it lets you search by restaurant type of county. You can even place your order online. It's is really cool site and is well worth checking out.
Visit this site, I have recently discovered it.

The website is

http://www.sideorder.co.uk

susiedublin
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Christmas day DInner / Lunch family? (17th Jan 10 at 6:03pm UTC)
hi

We are thinking of doing the same next year ... so did you find somewhere .... and what was it like ?
Hope all worked out well .... {Wink}

tay
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Sex: Female
Re: Christmas day DInner / Lunch family? (17th Aug 10 at 10:20am UTC)
hello I discover a loely place with really good food for our xmas lunch

is called IL RUSTICO' italian restaurant and is in chobham surrey, is very popular place and they are already taking bookings bcause is always too busy.

100% guarantee.

bye
tay

jaydukes
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Christmas day DInner / Lunch family? (6th Oct 10 at 11:17am UTC)
Hi, we have been going to Marquis of Granby in Esher for Xmas dinner, for the last 2 years, but I am not sure about it this year. They are only allowing customers 2 and half hours to enable them book more customers on, yet before you booked a table for the whole afternoon. I would feel rushed knowing what time I am supposed to leave so yes, I am looking to book for 4, any ideas please... {Embarassed}

Sam
[Avatar]

Regular Member ***
Sex: Male
Re: Christmas day DInner / Lunch family? (6th Oct 10 at 12:16pm UTC)
I know its an Italian, but Zio's in Walton on Thames is my favourite restaurant, and will definitely be booking it for Christmas. Its has the best pizzas on earth and has a great atmosphere.

suehaskett
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Christmas day DInner / Lunch family? (19th Nov 11 at 2:19am UTC)
Hi, I am looking for restaurants in the New Malden/ Worcester Park area that are open on Christmas day for lunch.

nicholascage
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Christmas day DInner / Lunch family? (15th May 13 at 1:39pm UTC)
Hey i can give you a great advice and i hope you will like it too. Its London Darbar- the restaurant located in London. They offer the best cuisine and service in London and i like them a lot and the main thing is that they also offer discounts to their esteemed customers on various festive seasons. So, lookout for them.
 Printable View