surrey-online.co.uk

Welcome to the
surrey-online.CO.UK
registration form

By registering for free you will get access to our Online Forum and you will be able to comment on news articles
surrey-online.co.uk :: surreyLIVING :: General :: Vote for Charity Of The Year - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
Question: Charity Of The Year 2009? Vote:
Users may vote for 1 option
Last edit: 9th Dec 09 at 1:32pm by Jamie Stuart
'Cherry Trees' and 'Home-Start' for Swim For Children[####] (1 Vote / 4%)
ETHIOPIAID for Fame! At Woking[] (0 Votes / 0%)
Leukaemia Research for Farnham 5k Forget-Me-Not Walk[########] (2 Votes / 7%)
Mines Advisory Group(MAG) for British Military Fitness[#################################################################] (18 Votes / 64%)
NSPCC for The Great British Duck Race[#########################] (7 Votes / 25%)
The Sealed Knot for English Civil War Re-enactment[] (0 Votes / 0%)
KK
Staff: Search Engine Marketing
[Avatar]

Administrator **********
Sex: Male
Vote for Charity Of The Year (8th Dec 09 at 12:29pm UTC)
Charity Of The Year 2009

We are choosing our charity of the year this month. The winning charity will be chosen based on their online activity on Surrey-Online.CO.UK and support which they receive from members of the Surrey-Online community.

We're asking our users to vote, post information about these charities & their 2009 events based in Surrey. Support them and let us know why they should win.

See our leading article for more information of each charity and details about the Award: Charity Of The Year 2009

Second Year - Still standing
-vForums Rules
http://vforums.co.uk

philh
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Sex: Unspecified
Re: Vote for Charity Of The Year (9th Dec 09 at 6:21pm UTC)
I went to see the military fitness run and I was lucky enough to see the MAG staff in attendance, it was very interesting to talk to them and find out a bit more about such a worthy cause, I never realised just what a problem landmines are around the world. well worth voting for as charity of the year

andyl
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Vote for Charity Of The Year (9th Dec 09 at 9:15pm UTC)
The Duck Race so hilarious thing - I loved it as well as my kids. It is a shame there is no Oxted Pram Race here it was another fun charity event from Surrey.

MadSurrey
[Avatar]

Junior Member **
Re: Vote for Charity Of The Year (9th Dec 09 at 9:33pm UTC)
What is The National Trust doing on this picture they lost the battle for Box Hill - they suck - banks too.
Big Claps for Farnham Event!

Trelamorele

aj999
[Avatar]

Regular Member ***
Re: Vote for Charity Of The Year (10th Dec 09 at 9:56am UTC)
But some people might like the national trust. I can't say that I'm one of them... But I'm sure someone, somewhere, would back them up... {Rolleyes} maybe.. lol.

They didn't even make the short-list anyway so they got no chance of winning anything in this. My guess is they just stuck the logo there to fill a gap lol {Tongue Out}

Jamie Stuart
Staff: Social Media
[Avatar]

Premium Member ****
Re: Vote for Charity Of The Year (8th Jan 10 at 9:51am UTC)
Voting has now closed. Thank you to everyone who voted. You can read about the winning charity here

Surrey-Online FacebookSurrey-Online on Facebook
Become a Fan

Jamie Stuart
Staff: Social Media
[Avatar]

Premium Member ****
Re: Vote for Charity Of The Year (12th Apr 10 at 12:47pm UTC)
Hi guys,
This years Charity of the year will be chosen at the end of 2010. Details will be announced on our home page nearer the time.

Surrey-Online FacebookSurrey-Online on Facebook
Become a Fan
 Printable View