surrey-online.co.uk

Welcome to the
surrey-online.CO.UK
registration form

By registering for free you will get access to our Online Forum and you will be able to comment on news articles
surrey-online.co.uk :: surreyLIVING :: General :: Shooting Star Chase Hospice, Celebrity Easter tea. - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
Thomas
No Avatar

Moderator *****
Sex: Male
Shooting Star Chase Hospice, Celebrity Easter tea. (2nd Apr 14 at 1:06pm UTC)
Yesterday (1st April 2014) Simon Cowell hosted Easter Tea for Children of the Shooting Star Chase charity at the Dorchester Hotel.

The event included stars such as model Abbey Clancy and Made in Chelsea star Hugo Taylor, along with a performance from X factor winning Sam Bailey. The evening hoped to raise around £40,000 for the Guildford based Hospice.

To show their support for the tea and fundraising effort, Children from the Hospice presented a canvas painted by them for his new baby. Emma (Mum of Hollie who is supported by Shooting Star Hospice) commented "It's been a fantastic time".

The Shooting Star Chase is a charity which supports families of terminally ill children with two hospices (Hampton and Guildford). On the event Karen Sugarman (Director of Fundraising at Shooting Star Chase) said "Having families, friends, patrons and supporters here makes this event so special."

When I saw this, I thought it was a great cause and good to hear that celebrities are helping raise money for the charity. So I'm wondering did you know anyone who went or did you yourself attend?

If you would like to know more about the charity or the event, visit the Shooting Star website here.
 Printable View