surrey-online.co.uk

Welcome to the
surrey-online.CO.UK
registration form

By registering for free you will get access to our Online Forum and you will be able to comment on news articles
surrey-online.co.uk :: surreyCOMMUNITY :: 2010 General Elections in Surrey :: South West Surrey Constituency :: South West Surrey General Election Candidates - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
Stuart Lawrence
Developer
[Avatar]

Business Owner ****
Sex: Male
South West Surrey General Election Candidates (12th Apr 10 at 2:30pm UTC)Quote Reply
South West Surrey

Current MP Jeremy Hunt (Conservative)

2010 General Election Candidates
Cherry Allan (Green)
Helen Hamilton (British National Party)
Jeremy Hunt (Conservative)
Luke Leighton (Pirate Party UK)
Roger Meekins (UK Independence Party)
Richard Mollet (Labour)
Mike Simpson (Liberal Democrat)

rmollet
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Sex: Male
Re: General Election Candidates (16th Apr 10 at 12:10pm UTC)Quote Reply
I am proud to be standing as the Labour Party candidate in South West Surrey. I live in Chiddingfold with my young family so I know exactly how important quality public services are to the people in this constituency. We have excellent schools, hospitals and Sure Start centres throughout the area, thanks largely to the investment which the Labour government has made over the past 13 years. I also know that the businesses of Godalming, Haslemere and Farnham depend upon there being a strong recovery this year which means it is vital that we keep up the levels of government investment in the economy, and don't choke the recovery. I look forward to meeting as many voters as possible between now and 6th May and debating these issues with the other candidates at the husting meetings. In the meantime, if anyone has any questions or comments on Labour policies for South West Surrey do reply to this post, or visit my website, richardmollet.net
 Reply Printable View