surrey-online.co.uk

Welcome to the
surrey-online.CO.UK
registration form

By registering for free you will get access to our Online Forum and you will be able to comment on news articles
surrey-online.co.uk :: surreyLIVING :: Walks in Surrey :: Trying to find someone!! - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
bobcatbrown
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Sex: Unspecified
Trying to find someone!! (28th Nov 10 at 4:53pm UTC)
Hello, first of all I would just like to introduce myself, my name is Andy, I am from Lancashire and I am a keen walker. I am putting this topic about finding someone who I met whilst out walking, in the hope that someone out there might know the person who I will describe. I have just got back form a lovely walk over Pen-y-Ghent in Yorkshire, whilst on the walk I met a lovely girl called Lucy from Surrey. Lucy was up in Yorkshire for the weekend and should have gone walking with a friend, but her friend got took into hospital and Lucy did the walk on her own. Lucy had also been walking over Ingleborough over the last few days as well, Lucy had a dog with her called Bessie, Bessie is a two yr old golden Labrador. Lucy has blonde hair is also a keen walker, this is the only information I have, as we did not exchange phone numbers I am now hoping that either someone on this forum might know someone called Lucy who matches the description, or knows of someone who has just been in Yorkshire for the last few days visiting friends. I know this is a long shot, but they say it is a small world, and with the world wide web it can only be smaller. If any one can help or by some miracle knows who I have mentioned, please can you pass on my email address... andy.brown9@o2.co.uk

Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

Regards

Andy
 Printable View