surrey-online.co.uk

Welcome to the
surrey-online.CO.UK
registration form

By registering for free you will get access to our Online Forum and you will be able to comment on news articles
surrey-online.co.uk :: surreyLIVING :: Walks in Surrey :: Quizwalk Sunday 27 Sept from Newdigate - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
rogerheath
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Sex: Male
Quizwalk Sunday 27 Sept from Newdigate (8th Sep 09 at 11:26pm UTC)
Hi, everyone. Only two quizwalks to go now for this year, and the next one is very special in its own way. When we found at the beginning of this year that we had a gap in our 2009 programme my good neighbours, Jeff and Jenny Atkinson, very kindly offered to step into the breech and make their debut as quizwalk organisers.

Their walk, which starts at the usual time of 2.15pm prompt, is from the Six Bells pub at Newdigate in the heart of some lovely Surrey countryside. For full details click this link. http://www.quizwalks.com/Walks/qwflyer0908.html

As usual your children will have their own separate quiz to do, so do bring them along to join in the fun.

If you want, you can ring me for a chat first on 01737 352832 or e-mail me at quizwalks@btinternet.com or reply to me in this forum. Also, you can find out more about us on the web at www.quizwalks.com
 Printable View