surrey-online.co.uk

Welcome to the
surrey-online.CO.UK
registration form

By registering for free you will get access to our Online Forum and you will be able to comment on news articles
surrey-online.co.uk :: surreyLIVING :: General :: Flaxby vs. St Georges Hill? - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
yso
[Avatar]

Trusted Member ****
Sex: Unspecified
Flaxby vs. St Georges Hill? (10th Mar 09 at 12:34am UTC)
Leatherhead .vs Harrogate/York
Hello Guys
I have 3bed semi detached house in Leatherhead. I am passionate golfer and recently I thought about moving to Weybridge as there are my two favourite golf courses in the area. When I searched Find a Property website I come accross interesting offer in Yorkshire. I checked that my 3bed would purchase me there 3 bedroom house and Investment golf property in Flaxby new 5* resort with 18 hole 72 par European and US PGA level Championship Golf Course. I run B2B Ecommerce business so there is no big problem for me to move to Yorkshire. I just wondered how difficult is to sale house these days. A lot of buzz that is not that easy puts me off but on my cul-de-sac during last 6 weeks two propertis were sold and to my knowledge they were on the market for about three-four months (not long is it?). i have to admitt that I did nt realised that there are such a offers available in UK I thought this is Spanish, Dubai or Caribbean thing this kind of golf investments. Anyone did simmilar move I mean investment uk golf property - is it any good? Is there any simillar to Flaxby resort in Surrey?
I will appreciate private opinions about the subject not offers from agents
Thanks

Surrey News

MadSurrey
[Avatar]

Junior Member **
Re: Flaxby vs. St Georges Hill? (10th Mar 09 at 1:21pm UTC)
Yorkshire for Surrey {Tongue Out} ?

Trelamorele

aj999
[Avatar]

Regular Member ***
Sex: Male
Re: Flaxby vs. St Georges Hill? (27th Oct 10 at 1:56pm UTC)
Well, since we're on the topic... I don't know anything similar to Flaxby in Surrey, however I do know of an exciting new development in Barking - http://www.holidayinnbarking.com
It's not exactly Surrey but still a lot closer to home and I bet there's plenty more developments where this one came from! {Smile}

jobsinsurrey
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Flaxby vs. St Georges Hill? (19th Jan 11 at 3:04pm UTC)
Am running a technology based company in Surrey... definitely benefiting from the advantages of social media and forums such as this:

Here is a link to advertise for jobs within your company... or to search for jobs within all sectors within the county of Surrey.

http://www.jobsinsurrey.com/

I am also looking to relocated within Surrey to find the local hubs of commerce.... thinking about Kingston on Thames... does anyone have any info to share on it?

Kind Regards

Jamie

Marketing Manger Jobsinsurrey.com
 Printable View