surrey-online.co.uk

Welcome to the
surrey-online.CO.UK
registration form

By registering for free you will get access to our Online Forum and you will be able to comment on news articles
surrey-online.co.uk :: surreyLIVING :: General :: Dog Walkers in Guildford - View Topic (Page 1 of 2)Page: 1 2
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
andyl
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Sex: Unspecified
Dog Walkers in Guildford (25th Mar 09 at 6:29pm UTC)
I am looking for good dog walker in Guildford
Must be reliable and experienced person (can be teenager dog owner)
I own three Whippets and they need at least 2h long walks
Anyone knows how much dog walkers charge? 
Thank you in advance for info

andyl
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (4th Apr 09 at 6:51pm UTC)
So there is no one interested in dog walking? No people on the forum who know good dog walkers {Confused} ?
Shame - I've heard that we have crisis and people need cash  
My teenage neighbour - but he has got no experience.

lisah
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (14th Apr 09 at 3:02pm UTC)
Hi Andyl

I just wanted to see if you received my message, I am new to the Forum and still getting to grips with sending PM's etc

Thanks

Lisa

gennyg
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (2nd May 09 at 3:20pm UTC)
Hey there. I have only just joined this forum and I stumbled across your request for a dog walker. If you still have not found anyone I would be very interested. I live in the guildford area, have my own transport and have dog walking experience. Please let me know if you are interested.

andyl
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (4th May 09 at 9:59pm UTC)
Hello Guys,
I sent PM to Lisa and now I can confirm that I found someone up to late September to do this job. I am glad that someone replied. I thought this forum is compleatly usless when I posted but I found yesterday that it has been around just few weeks. I will be back here in september :-) Cheers

pawsonboard
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (10th Jun 09 at 9:35am UTC)
Hi all,

I'm a dogwalker situated in godaming, covering guildford, godalming, farncome, hascome, albury and chilworth. I have a car which is dog safe and will consider all breeds. Ive been dog walking for just over 2 years and am now taking it on proffesionaly as i have just completed a foundation degree in animal management at Merrist Wood. I charge £7 per dog, per hour walk (not including traveling time)

I also do housesitting for dogs and other animals at a rate of £15 per day. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need your dog walking or pets looking after whie you are away, or even if you just want to know more!!

Thanks

Sam

dogwalkingnow
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (15th Jun 09 at 8:27am UTC)
Hey Andy,
If you are still looking its free to post the ad  on http://www.dogwalkingnow.co.uk/?pg=post_job

Felicity x

rainynay
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (24th Aug 09 at 11:21am UTC)
Hi Sam,
I saw your post mentioning your dogwalking services. I am currently looking for a full time dog walker who can walk my lovely dog 4 times a week. I need someone who will take him out an a nice long off lead walk in a safe place where he can run (and he can REALLY run!). I also need someone who can be a little flexible in their schedule. I normally need someone Monday-Fridays, but there are weeks when I will suddenly need someone Monday-Tuesday and Thursday-Friday instead and normally I dont know this until the last minute.
I live in Guildford and my dog is truly lovely. If you are available for dog walking, please get in touch:  0785 548 5330.
Many Thanks,
Renee

jim
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (8th Sep 09 at 12:01pm UTC)
Hi,

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello to everyone here. I am looking forward to being a part of this community.

Thanks,

Jim

KK
Staff: Search Engine Marketing
[Avatar]

Administrator **********
Sex: Male
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (17th Sep 09 at 4:13pm UTC)
Hello Jim

Typical
- Hey people
Of course there is know one to say hello to Jim {Rolleyes}

Jim You can post to the whole forum not only this board
if you do Dog walking or you need someone to do it for you this is good place to ask

Second Year - Still standing
-vForums Rules
http://vforums.co.uk

suzieb
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (30th Sep 09 at 6:54pm UTC)
Hi everyone I work on a Tuesday and Wednesday and would really like someone to walk my lovely flatcoat retriever x on those 2 mornings. I would be happy to arrange a "dog Share" in return and walk your dog on Mondays, Thursdys or Fridays. Would this arrangement suit any dog lovers out there? Suzie

peaceofmindpetcare
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (12th Oct 09 at 7:44pm UTC)
Hi I run www.peaceofmindpetcare.co.uk and have experienced veterinary nurses in Guildford and many other areas in South East England available for a wide range of pet care including dog walking. All pet carers are fully insured and we are registered with NARP The National Association of Registered Petsitters. If anyone needs pet care please take a look at the website and feel free to contact me with your enquiries.

dlchorlton
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (23rd Oct 09 at 2:44pm UTC)
Hey. Well I've just joined the forum but am happy to do some dog walking for someone if it would be helpful. We have had our border collie for 8 months now and did all his training from a puppy. If this would be helpful to anyone who is living in the Guildford area then please let me know and email me at bhafc_seagulls@hotmail.com. I'm a psychology student and so very flexible on times. Thanks.

tallulah
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (10th Nov 09 at 4:36pm UTC)

Hi everyone I work on a Tuesday and Wednesday and would really like someone to walk my lovely flatcoat retriever x on those 2 mornings. I would be happy to arrange a "dog Share" in return and walk your dog on Mondays, Thursdys or Fridays. Would this arrangement suit any dog lovers out there? Suzie

tallulah
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (10th Nov 09 at 4:39pm UTC)
Sorry everyone, trying to get my head around using the forum. I was trying to answer suzieB re looking to share 'dog walking'. I would be more than happy to take your dog out with me on the mornings you suggest - I have a Weimaraner who I walk twice a day - would be grateful if she could be walked at least once a week. Let me know if you are interested?
If anybody else would like to 'dog walk share' - please let me know.

wagnwalks
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (3rd Dec 09 at 12:06pm UTC)
Hi all, I thought that I would come and say hi as I've been Dog Walking in the Guildford area for some time now.
I'm not a franchise or huge country wide company so can offer a slightly more personal touch.
If your interested, have a look at my website.
www.wagnwalks.co.uk
All the best.

Karl.

pawsonboard
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (10th Jan 10 at 10:56am UTC)
Hi all,

Would just like to say that i now have spaces to take on new clients!! i have 4/5 spaces avaliable to take on new pooches for walking and am now taking bookings for housesitting from mid march onwards. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to discuss dog walking/ house sitting for your pet. I cover godalming, farncome,shalford,guildford, albury,chilworth and hascome.

The number to contact me on is 07742298711
The email is pawsonboard@live.co.uk

( Website is currently in the making, will post again as soon as its up and running!! This is a new buisness so please bear with me!!)

Hope everyone is enjoying the snow!! {Smile}

pawsforsuccess
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (10th Jan 10 at 2:03pm UTC)
I have a dog walking and sitting business in the Alton/Farnham/Guildford areas and I currently have vacancies.

I have references available. Please visit my website for more information www.pawsforsuccess.co.uk

Alternatively you can email me at lucy@pawsforsuccess.co.uk or by phone on 07809 375885

I offer very reasonable rates.

Many thanks

Lucy @ Paws for Success

picipegazus
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (3rd Feb 10 at 1:35pm UTC)
Hi ,

I am Krisztian, 26 years old.I like to apply your advertisement.I like the whippets very much,and I am ready for the long walks with them. If you need me pleas call me this number:07546261159 or write me a message this adress: kriszton.nyari@gmail.com (I live in Guildford, GU1 2AW)

Kind regards,

Krisztian Nyari

saskiahyldon
No Avatar

Junior Member **
Re: Dog Walkers in Guildford (14th Jun 10 at 10:59am UTC)
hello andy,
i just saw your ad and im very interested in helping you out with walking your dog,i charge £15 a day,i have two dogs a pug and a pugalier i always walk them and i dont see why i couldnt take your dog along with us,i live in guildford on the aldershot road if you are interested please get in contact by either my email address : saskia.hyldon@yahoo.com or my mobile number : 07531219548,
hope to hear from you soon.
 Printable View
Page: 1 2